Can hardly believe it, but Thanksgiving's just three days away? Wow. And now college basketball is really part of our blood. We're seeing games all day and all night long, good matchups, and those tournaments, some of them, have already been wrapped up.
To recap some of what we've seen and some of what's to come in the next few days, I called up Borzello and told him he was allowed back on. To be fair, he behaved pretty well on this edition.
The Brovember edition includes:
- From the beginning: The terror of losing a cellphone. It happened over the weekend.
- 3:00: Borzello was at the National Prep Showcase in New Haven, Conn., this weekend, looking at the best players from prep schools in the country. Which coaches were there looking at which elite prospects? Who played best?
- 7:51: The crazy weekend, the upsets, bad play, surprising play, etc. What were the most notable results?
- 17:43: The reason why New York State Police probably have a warrant out for my arrest.
- 20:25: Thoughts on Kentucky, since I saw them in person Sunday afternoon. Plus some CAA thoughts in general.
- 23:33: Looking to the week ahead with the tournaments. Best matchups, particularly talking Maui Invitational.
- 26:25: Miscellaneous chatter to bring the podcast to an end. This includes Borzello's dating habits in high school.
These podcasts go live on the site and on iTunes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, usually around lunchtime or a little before. CBSSports.com national writers Jeff Goodman, Gary Parrish and I have our weekly gabfest each Wednesday. Monday and Fridays we try to bring on personalities and scribes from around the sport. Listen on your iPod; subscribe on iTunes. Or use the RSS feed. And we've even got the Zune-minded hooked up, too.