Ben’s Top 10
1. [up 3] Pittsburg (3-0): Steelers look better than ever and let’s not forget they have been winning with three back-up quarterbacks. Ben Roethlisberger comes back week six and worst case scenario the Steelers are 3-1 (loss to Baltimore week four; bye week five) playing Cleveland when he returns to action.
4. [down 3] New Orleans (2-1): With a decent kicker the Saints are 3-0. They need to be more efficient on offense by establishing a run game.
5. [up 3] Chicago (3-0): Chicago seems to be rolling, but the team is barely winning games and I do not know how much longer they can keep this up. A win over the Packers is HUGE and the Bears need to continue their success this week at the inconsistent New York Giants.
6. [up 5] Baltimore (2-1): Joe Flacco is consistently inconsistent but when he is on he is indomitable. Look for the Ravens to flourish once Ray Rice realizes he is unsuccessful when he dances behind the line of scrimmage.
7. [down 6] Green Bay (2-1): This team will be extremely effective if they can overcome the loss of Ryan Grant and figure out their special teams play.
8. [up 4] New England (2-1): The Patriots pass game looks superb but the defense needs to establish an identity and a run game is eminent to their continued success.
9. [down 2] New York Jets (2-1): An impressive road victory over Miami proved that the Jets are a very talented unconventional team. Mark Sanchez is beginning to figure the whole “quarterback thing” out and when he does it could be potentially lethal.
10. [up 5] Kansas City (3-0): I commend the Chiefs for the 3-0 start but who has this team played? A bye week this week and then on the road against Indianapolis and Houston is a real test for the unproven undefeated Chiefs.
11. Best of the Rest: Philadelphia(2-1), Houston(2-1), Tennessee(2-1), Miami(2-1), Seattle(2-1), Cincinnati(2-1)