I have stumbled upon a site that offers a tennis fantasy league. The base essentials of the league go as follows:
- Each owner is allowed to have 10 men & 10 women from their respective tours that are ranked in the top 100.
- Each week owners may trade up to 3 men & 3 women from their tour for the next week's tournament.
- Owner's must stay within a 15 million dollar salary cap each week
- Player's value can rise or fall after each week based on performance, however as long as you keep them on your roster their value will never change (is my understanding)
- Points are awarded based on the round of finish for each player. Points are awarded on the same scale as the ATP/WTA Tour points are awarded for players.
I would like to start a "club" of tennis players from the CBS message board. If you are interested either reply in this thread or private message me back. I will make a cut off date of April 5, 2008. Hopefully we can get 10, I would like to see more players in our "club" though.